Updated April 6, 2021
As of April 7, 2021, we are back to the Government of Alberta’s Step 1 COVID restrictions. This means that we can only have 1 In-Person student in the studio per class. All classes will continue to be run through Virtual Livestreaming, and we will continue to offer our on-demand platform Lounge Flix.
Signing up for Virtual Livestream classes:
- Pre-register for your Virtual class here: http://www.theyogalounge.ca/our-schedule/
- Make sure you have downloaded Zoom at zoom.us on the device you will be using to practice
- You will be sent an Auto-Email with your own unique Zoom link 2 hours before the class start time
- Use the link to join the Zoom class 1 – 10 minutes before the class start time!
- Email us at email@example.com if you need assistance.
Guidelines for attending In-Person Classes (capacity of 1):
- Current In-Person class capacity: 1
- You must pre-register to attend In-Person: http://www.theyogalounge.ca/our-schedule/
- You must maintain 3M+ distancing from the instructor at all times.
- Masks required when travelling to and from your mat.
- Please bring your own mat, props, and water.
- Arrive dressed to practice as change rooms are closed.
- All purchases can be made on our website. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- Please do not come to the studio if you have any signs of illness, been in recent close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID, or if you have been travelling out of the country in the past two weeks.
Here are a few more helpful tips:
- Please make sure you are registering for the correct class (IN-PERSON vs VIRTUAL) when you sign up on our website or MindBody.
- If you wish to purchase props or apparel, please do so through our online store. You can pick the item(s) up next time you are in the studio; alternatively, we deliver for free in Canmore.
Your Yoga Lounge Team