Updated March 10, 2021
The Government of Alberta changed their restrictions for Indoor Fitness on March 1, 2021, as part of their “Path Forward” Step 2 changes. These changes allow us to welcome students back into the studio In-Person at a limited capacity!
Here is how we are moving forward at The Yoga Lounge:
- Current In-Person class capacity: 6
- You must pre-register to attend In-Person: http://www.theyogalounge.ca/our-schedule/
- Place your mat on a greenX at the studio. Mat spaces are +3m distanced.
- Masks required when travelling to and from your mat.
- Please bring your own mat, props, and water.
- Arrive dressed to practice as change rooms are closed.
- All purchases can be made on our website. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- Please do not come to the studio if you have any signs of illness, been in recent close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID, or if you have been travelling out of the country in the past two weeks.
As a studio, we sanitize the space between each class, and the teacher’s mat area has been measured to be 5+M from the closest student mat.
Here are a few more helpful tips:
- If your membership has been on hold and you would like to re-start it, please email us at email@example.com.
- All of our classes continue to be offered Virtually through online livestreaming via Zoom! We also offer Lounge Flix, our on-demand platform, with all memberships.
- Please make sure you are registering for the correct class (IN-PERSON vs VIRTUAL) when you sign up on our website or MindBody.
- If you wish to purchase props or apparel, please do so through our online store. You can pick the item(s) up next time you are in the studio; alternatively, we deliver for free in Canmore.
Your Yoga Lounge Team