Reset & Reflect: Fall Yoga Challenge
We are excited to announce our 8-week Fall Challenge starting September 13th!
Along with practising three times per week or more (online or in the studio), the focus of this challenge is going to be gaining insight on what has happened, coming to terms with what we miss, and healing ourselves as we move forward.
How the challenge works:
● 2020 has been a bit of a doozy for all of us so this challenge is all about reflecting and
healing 2020, resetting for the fall, and hopefully recommitting to your yoga practice.
● Each week your goal will be to attend 3 yoga classes either in-person, via online streaming, or via
Lounge Flix (our online library of classes). With COVID-19, we have opted for a digital challenge board this year, so
you can keep track of your classes there.
● Each week you will receive an email with a video exercise, as well as a series of journal
prompts to help you deepen into the practice of reflection and resetting.
● Since many of us are still not comfortable with in-person classes, we have created a
private Facebook community just for the challenge! Please be sure to join us here so we
can discuss how things are going, what we’re reflecting on (if you want), and deepen our
sense of community digitally.
● Sunday, September 13th: The challenge begins
● Sunday, November 8th: The challenge finishes
How to sign up and sign in:
● If you are a current member, participation is free – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
● If you are not a member, CLICK HERE to sign up for the 8-week unlimited Challenge Membership.
● If you currently have a pass at the Yoga Lounge, such as a 10-pass or a 1-month
unlimited, we can put it on hold during the challenge. Please email us at
email@example.com to arrange this.
● One of the most powerful things that you can do to ensure that you complete 3 classes
per week is to schedule your classes ahead of time! To do this, go to our MindBody
Online site by clicking here. If you are unsure of the process, please check out this
handy video with Jeff that will walk you through the steps.