Here’s what you need to know about coming into the studio in-person, and the precautions we are taking on our end. Please note that the majority of classes will continue to be streamed online, so there are plenty of options. We will also continue with outdoor classes for the foreseeable future.
Here is what you need to know to attend in-person classes at The Yoga Lounge.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- The schedule can be seen here: http://www.theyogalounge.ca/our-schedule/. All in-person classes taking place at The Yoga Lounge studio will be indicated with the word “INDOOR” on the schedule. Please pre-register HERE! No walk-ins allowed.
- To reflect the current situation with Covid-19, everyone who is praciticing with us in-person will be required to sign an updated waiver. Please make sure you sign into MindBody Online and sign a NEW WAIVER HERE.
- Canmore’s mask bylaw takes effect August 7th. To comply, students must wear a mask inside the building until they arrive at their mat. It is not required to wear a mask during the class itself.
- To maintain the 2m social distancing guidelines, we have capacity for 8 students in the studio and the 8 spots have been taped off – place your mat in one of the designated spots.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the studio (sanitizer provided).
- Maintain 2M distancing to the best of your ability with other students and staff.
- Please bring your own mat, props and water to class. There will be very limited mat rentals or prop use available in the studio.
- To minimize contact, change rooms are closed. Please dress ready to practice!
- After class, please be courteous and prompt with leaving the studio. This will provide sufficient time for us to clean and provide room for upcoming classes. With main street blocked off, outside is a great place to reconnect with each other!
- The bathrooms are available, but we encourage you to use your facilities at home.
- We prefer for all payments to be done online before class, but we are able to accept cards and cash at the studio.
- Please assess your own risk factors such as age and health status when deciding whether to attend in-person classes.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, including fever, cough, or cold, please stay home.
- If you have been out of the country or in contact with a person with symptoms, out of respect to the community, please do not visit the studio for 14 days.
ENHANCED SANITATION/DISTANCING PRACTICES:
- The studio will be sanitized in between each in-person class.
- We will provide a hand sanitizer station at the front desk.
- Teachers will not perform hands-on adjustments.
- Regretfully, we cannot provide mat storage or mat spray at this time.
Well, that’s certainly a lot of info! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.